Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Owns and leads The Lionesque Group’s social media channels, including voice, tone, and content creation, content calendar, social media analytics, and optimization working closely with TLG Principal.
- Helps edit, organize, and maintain marketing materials, including boilerplate information, project sheets, resumes, project lists, and related collateral for TLG.
- Assists in leading and tracking management and development, including clients, pursuits, conferences, awards, and updating an editorial calendar.
- Researches potential clients and project opportunities.
- Supports internal client and philanthropic events.
- Provides support in content development for additional market-specific communication programs, including marketing campaigns, website updates, and speaking engagements and presentations.
- Helps monitor general and industry publications (including websites), in support of the Marketing Specialists, to keep leadership apprised of developments, trends, and promotional opportunities.
- Assists in research and special projects as assigned.
- Helps the Marketing Specialists in delivering materials that support direct business development efforts, including SOQs, proposals, and presentations. Manages correspondence, follow-ups, and engagement with target audiences.
Job Qualifications (required)
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Deep working knowledge of social best practices and proven experience executing campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Experience editing creative, compelling storytelling and business development copy, with examples to show.
- Experience creating and managing a social media calendar using CMS tools such as Later, Buffer, or Sprinklr.
- Proven track record developing unique social media campaigns and stories using a variety of content types including graphics, photography, and video.
- 3 – 5 years minimum of experience in a similar role at an agency or in the A/E/C industry.
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, a related degree, or equivalent career-based experience.
Candidate must be:
Resourceful, creative, thinks out of the box, a self-starter and team player
Have ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks and varied personalities
Send submissions with cover letter, resume and portfolio where applicable here.