Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Provide clear analytical insight and understanding of the consumer trends, married with knowledge of industry dynamics and drivers
- Assist and moderate internal brainstorms that are collaborative, inspiring and maximize research capabilities
- Provide research analysis and insight support to major pursuits, including working with other project teams to deliver relevant analysis on market sizing, market share and market performance
- Support the development of firm’s consumer behavior insights product offering and the integration into business process
- May participate in client meetings, roundtables and other events to support domain leadership and strengthen the firms expertise.
- Monitor developments within the client’s industry and feed this knowledge to the rest of the team
- Proactively identifies materials, credentials and other information, particularly from key engagements and an information facilitator with internal teams and markets
- Support thought leadership initiatives and develop trend perspectives based on key consumer and digital trends with leadership
Job Qualifications (required)
- Bachelors’ Degree in thinking/writing-intensive discipline such as Marketing, Political Science, Anthropology/Sociology, Journalism, Psychology, etc. Advanced degree a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience in research and analysis identifying breakthrough customer insights at a retail-focused consulting firm
- Demonstrated ability in information synthesis and strategic thinking, with a solid understanding of how the analytics function and its output affects planning & strategy insights
- Highly collaborative, with an ability to build partnerships across different teams and people
- Comfortable presenting to an executive-level audience; demonstrated ability to interface with stakeholders and internal customers across different levels of seniority
- Succinct and structured oral and written communications skills with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise, and graphics-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, InDesign
- Are curious, interesting and inspiring
- Able to marry insights with big picture thinking
The candidate must be:
Candidate must be resourceful, creative, analytical with an ability to think outside the box, a self-starter, multi-tasker and team player.
Send submissions with cover letter, resume and portfolio where applicable here.