SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
This role is responsible for working with our creative team to oversee and ensure store design projects come to fruition and serve as the main liaison with clients during planning and build execution.
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS:
- +Ensure all projects are addressed and responded to in a timely manner and that all necessary communications with clients and TLG team are handled in a proactive and professional manner.
- +Be instrumental in working with the clients to understand the cost parameters and retailer requirements in both standard store and open sell environments.
- +Partner with TLG team members and drive the budget and schedule to incorporate key components within the shop design.
- +Ensure that clear and accurate reporting of active, pending and completed projects is maintained and understood within the team and that all team members are kept abreast of their related projects on an ongoing basis.
TASKS TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- +Interpreting design renderings
- +Sourcing of material and vendors
- +Coordination with custom fabricators and other vendors
- +Oversight of Bid Process
- +Budget Management (projections and actuals)
- +Organization of operational needs for store
- +Planning run of show for build out and break down
- +Tracking and reporting project milestones
- +Coordination with on-site teams for build out and break down
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- + 3+ years experience in store planning and production
- +Fundamental knowledge of Sketch Up a plus – view renderings, create measurement guides, and ability to cross check details
- +Excellent analytical and communication skills
- +Superior customer service oriented abilities to meet the needs of clients
- +Adobe Suite/InDesign skills a plus
CANDIDATE MUST BE:
Resourceful, creative, thinks out of the box, a self starter and team player
Have ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks and varied personalities
Send submissions with cover letter, resume and portfolio where applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org