COMMUNITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR
While our office is located in New York City, we are expanding our footprint to Seattle. We are looking for a team member to oversee and coordinate the daily activities associated with a new turnkey pop-up environment in the South Lake Union neighborhood.
This is a full-time position requiring a blend of retail prowess and business acumen. The ideal candidate should be motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion. This role will require an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to wear many hats. Quick to pivot, good with time management, strong organizational skills and effective communication are a few key details that are necessary for this role.
- +Communicate the turnkey pop-up space brand philosophy to potential brands through authentic, friendly engagement
- +Coordinate operations as they relate to on-boarding and off-boarding brands within the program space
- +Populate social media assets per brand as needed and maintain consumer engagement
- +Share areas for improvement and areas of concern with HQ as it relates to all areas of brand/tenant involvement
- +Deliver an outstanding standard of customer service at all times, meeting client needs, offering guidance, and managing all customer issues
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- +Exceptional time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- +Strong verbal and written communication skills
- +Self-motivated and confident in your ability to network
- +Innovative, proactive and a team player
- +Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends (as needed)
- +Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications, ability to use Adobe Creative applications a plus.
- +Past retail experience preferred. Familiarity with inventory management and front of house merchandising a plus.
- +Bachelor’s degree preferred
- +Social media proficient required
Send submissions with cover letter, resume and portfolio where applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org