This role is responsible for assisting our CEO/Creative Director with design development and project management of daily activities as it relates to the following key areas:
DESIGN DEVELOPMENT PHASE
- +Support store design development including, but not limited to, mood boards, design layout, 3D Renderings, material selection and concept coordination.
- +Ensure that approved designs are submitted to fabricators and our internal project management team for the preparation of construction documents on a timely basis.
- +Ensure that design and construction documents meet all client requirements and share best practices across clients.
- +Assist with preliminary cost estimates and construction schedules with TLG internal project management team.
- +Assist in overseeing the accurate production and timely completion of bid/construction sets based on approved renderings with project management team.
- +Ensure that all information necessary to prepare and distribute the Project Documents is assimilated and that documents are accurate and distributed on time.
- +Evaluate all bids and proposals with TLG project management team.
- +When applicable, evaluate feasibility of bundling needs for costs savings.
DAILY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- +Ensure all projects are addressed and responded to in a timely manner and that all necessary communications with clients and TLG team are handled in a proactive and professional manner.
- +Be instrumental in working with the clients to understand the cost parameters and retailer requirements in both standard store and open sell environments.
- +Partner with TLG team members and drive the budget and schedule to incorporate key components within the shop design.
- +Ensure that clear and accurate reporting of active, pending and completed projects is maintained and understood within the team and that all team members are kept abreast of their related projects on an ongoing basis.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- +Fluency in 3D SketchUp, Vray/Podium, Rhino and capable of reviewing a comprehensive set of construction documents.
- +Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro) as well as Microsoft Office.
- +Knowledge of store planning methods.
CANDIDATE MUST BE:
Proactive, organized, detail oriented, passionate about design and a team player.
Send submissions with cover letter, resume and portfolio where applicable to email@example.com